One of the temptations when we go through trials is to turn inward. Sometimes, we may want to isolate from others completely. Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9 Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I. …ifyou spend yourselves in...
Home » friendship
Come On Along!
Please come visit the God Is Doing a New Thing community for support and encouragement with keeping godly eating boundaries. I have chronicled my journey there...a journey away from 100 extra pounds and toward greater intimacy with God. I would love to see you! We have a new bible study starting up May 6th, 2013. Come find out more by clicking this link.
Heidi lives in the Sierra Nevada foothills with her animal menagerie and her supportive, hard-working husband. God has transformed her life through praise! She freelance writes and blogs here to chronicle much of her journey.
- Index of Favorite Posts July 26, 2013
- Book for 99 cents for your Kindle App March 27, 2013
- Soothing for my Soul – Another Praise-Fest March 26, 2013
- Return to Praise-Fest! March 23, 2013
- Forgiving Others March 21, 2013
- Saturday Song Special – Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary March 16, 2013
- A Book for Your New Kindle App March 13, 2013
- Techie Tuesday – Kindle App for Your PC March 12, 2013
- Stopped Dead March 11, 2013
- Praise-Fest March 10, 2013