(And what to do instead…) ENOUGH with promises made over the years and not kept. ENOUGH with being “cute” and clever: “I have made one resolution…and that is never to make a resolution!” And yes, I have kept that resolution! ENOUGH with flippancy. God issues an invitation. Here. Now. Each day. He invites us to grow. To change. Here are three reasons why making New Year’s Resolutions are not the way to...
Come On Along!
Please come visit the God Is Doing a New Thing community for support and encouragement with keeping godly eating boundaries. I have chronicled my journey there...a journey away from 100 extra pounds and toward greater intimacy with God. I would love to see you! We have a new bible study starting up May 6th, 2013. Come find out more by clicking this link.
Heidi lives in the Sierra Nevada foothills with her animal menagerie and her supportive, hard-working husband. God has transformed her life through praise! She freelance writes and blogs here to chronicle much of her journey.
- Index of Favorite Posts July 26, 2013
- Book for 99 cents for your Kindle App March 27, 2013
- Soothing for my Soul – Another Praise-Fest March 26, 2013
- Return to Praise-Fest! March 23, 2013
- Forgiving Others March 21, 2013
- Saturday Song Special – Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary March 16, 2013
- A Book for Your New Kindle App March 13, 2013
- Techie Tuesday – Kindle App for Your PC March 12, 2013
- Stopped Dead March 11, 2013
- Praise-Fest March 10, 2013
- Saturday Song Special ï¿½ Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary … | Worship Leaders on Saturday Song Special – Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary
- 4 Easy to Remember Ways to Pray | Kids Faith Garden on Creating a God List – Step 6
- Techie Tuesday – Kindle App for Your PC | Heidi Bylsma on Saturday’s Song Special – Whom Shall I Fear with Lincoln Brewster and Kari Jobe
- Weight Loss Bible Study Week 2 | God is Doing a New Thing on Step 7 – PRAISE Him!
- Weight Loss Bible Study Week 2 | God is Doing a New Thing on Creating a God List – Step 6